Due to stringent regulations regarding sterilization, steam is ideal in effectively cleaning medical and pharmaceutical products or facilities. Emitting dry or wet steam, the full line of Optima Steamers™ allow for quick and efficient cleaning without the use of chemicals, detergents or disinfectants.
Tests reveal disinfection with surfaces cleaned with steam cleaning; therefore, cleaning with the Optima Steamer offers many advantages over alternative methods.
Steam cleaning effectively removes residue and contaminants and allows safe, environmentally-friendly, and cost-effective method of cleaning in during the distribution and/or manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
Asteamer offers the most powerful commercial-grade steam equipment producing the highest steam temperatures for the most efficient cleaning.
- Cleans and sterilizes, wheelchairs, supply carts, ambulatory equipment, and surgical equipment
- Cleans and deodorizes upholstery, carpet, mattresses, and bedding in hospitals or clinics
- Disinfects and deodorizes bathroom surfaces and fixtures
- Kills and removes bacteria, mildew, mold and remaining chemical contaminants
- Cleans and disinfects kitchens, food service areas and appliances, such as: trays, supply carts and utensils
- Sterilizes equipment used in the manufacturing of injectable solutions, biopharmaceutical products, and sterile solutions
- Cleans surface and circulation areas of medications and solutions
- Effectively eliminates residue and prevents cross-contamination of pharmaceuticals
- Disinfects plant facilities production machinery and plant equipment without the use of detergents or chemicals